Monday, July 23, 2012

Interesting stuff

Photobucket

         While reading up on other divorce blogs I stumbled across this post on divorce health statistics.  It went on to say that younger divorced women tended to struggle more with health issues from what was presumed to be related to the stress of their divorce.  It had a couple of examples explaining why they may struggle more relating to helping young children deal with having divorced parents or people like me with no kids feeling the pressure to find a new partner in which to have kids with which I touched on a bit in one of my previous posts entitled tick tock.  Anyways I found it a very interesting read and wanted to leave a link to it so if you've got the time check it out.
http://midliferocksblog.com/2012/03/07/divorce-more-deadly-for-young-women/

and now for something completely different

No comments:

Post a Comment