Sunday, August 5, 2012

Love yourself

Photobucket

              One of the major reasons I left my husband was because I didn't like who I had become when I was with him.  I was bitter, angry, and mean all the time and I couldn't avoid it.  Since I can't start school at the moment since I lost my money and my boyfriend has started a new job money is really tight right now I wanted to focus on other aspects of my life I wanted to improve.  I figure if you don't like yourself very much how can you expect others to.

Photobucket
               Since the divorce I quite smoking, pre divorce with all the stress I was in the best shape of my life I had lost a total of 70 lbs.  Since I quit smoking I gained it all back in a years time :(.  I have decided to get back in shape.  I have been working out for at least an hour a day and so far I have lost four lbs this week woo hoo!  I don't want to look like this anymore.

Photobucket

                   Also on a side note my very patient boyfriend and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary tomorrow.  Hopefully our relationship will evolve like I intend to into something strong and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment