Sunday, August 12, 2012

Metamorphosis

Photobucket




      I use to be this girl.  This girl that didn't put her socks on right.  No job, no future, I loved him, he almost maid me homeless.  I thought I knew everything, but I couldn't keep myself together and I was very unhappy.  I let him make my world and it almost destroyed me.  Like the girl in the song, this girl who doesn't know where her future is headed, weather her husband is going to drink himself to death, and if she is going to have a place to sleep at night, this girl is dead.

Photobucket



       When she died I became this girl.  I missed what we where.  I just wanted to drink.  It was lonely, but summer ended.  I was so tired of being sad because of you.  Even though I sometimes still get sad, my days don't belong to you anymore.  I had to let go.



Photobucket

        I'm a lot happier now.  My future is unwritten but I know how the story ends.  I still retain some of the qualities of the girl that once loved you.  I'm still cool, my socks still fall, but I am a better person.  Now I am a girl welcoming change to come a long and join me with my feet in the sand, content.  With a perfect body with eyelashes that catch my sweat.



Photobucket

         Regina sings for me.  I love her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment