Tuesday, October 9, 2012

results

Photobucket


This week
Photobucket
Last Week
Photobucket

Can't really see a huge difference but today I am down seven lbs woot!!

so I'm gonna continue to do my stepper for the songs, and try to jog/run for my show
super size vs super skinny

Weekly Music and extras
Tuesday
Pixies- Hey
David Bowie-Rebel Rebel
Violent Femms-blister
25 crunches

Wednesday
css-music is my hot hot sex
phantom planet-big brat
Dobie Grace- In Crowd
25 sit ups

Thursday
Box Car Racer-there is
The Damn Wells-I will Keep the bad things from you
Birdy-Skinny love
25 lunges

Friday
Hill of beans-Satan Satan lend me a Dollar
Big Wig- cheers theme
Forever The sickest Kids- Men in Black
25 lunges

Saturday
Golden Girls-Theme song
Joe Cheng-I Love what I Love
jake wolf-Celibacy
25 plies

Sunday
Blue Oyster Cult-God Zilla
Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody
Queen-Fat Bottem Girls
25 plies

Monday
Smashing Pumpkins-Landslide
Oren Lavie-her Morning Elegance
Flight of the Conchord- The Humans Are Dead
25 reverse crunches

Tuesday-
Flight Of the Conchord- The most Beautiful Girl in the Room
The Cure- Love Cats
Sublime-Bad Fish
25 jumping jacks

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Keep it up!

    I just want to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award over at The Fashionable Gamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I will get started on that sometime soon

    ReplyDelete